We’re excited to announce release v2.13.1 of our products. Highlights of this release include a Mistral report generation tool, a new program files view, glibc v2.28 support, mount points in the files view and a new licence server. This release also includes numerous other improvements and bug fixes; you can read the full list of changes below:
Please not that the new licence software means that we will need to issue you with a new licence to use this and future versions of our tools.
- Breeze User Manual 2.13.1
- Mistral User Manual 2.13.1
- The following manual has detailed information on how to trace applications using Breeze HPC and Breeze TraceOnly. This is a reference for those using Breeze HPC as well as those who don’t have a licence for Breeze HPC, but want to trace something for someone working remotely such as a Field Application Engineer.Breeze TraceOnly User Manual 2.13.1
- Breeze user guide for field application engineers and their customers – Breeze FAE user guide
- Breeze Dockerfile Generator user manual 2.13.1
- Breeze Installation Guide