We’re excited to announce release v2.13.2 of our products. Highlights of this release include memory and processor statistics in Mistral, new program specific MPI, Network and Directory views in Breeze and mmap operation counts in the files view. This release also includes numerous other improvements and bug fixes; you can read the full list of changes below:
Please note that the new licence software means that we will need to issue you with a new licence to use this and future versions of our tools.
- Breeze User Manual 2.13.2
- Mistral User Manual 2.13.2
- The following manual has detailed information on how to trace applications using Breeze HPC and Breeze TraceOnly. This is a reference for those using Breeze HPC as well as those who don’t have a licence for Breeze HPC, but want to trace something for someone working remotely such as a Field Application Engineer.Breeze TraceOnly User Manual 2.13.2
- Breeze user guide for field application engineers and their customers – Breeze FAE user guide
- Breeze Dockerfile Generator user manual 2.13.3
- Breeze Installation Guide