We’re excited to announce release v2.13.4 of our products. Highlights of this release include Singularity support, performance improvements in Mistral, a switch from Oracle JRE to Zulu, I/O Sizing graphs in Breeze and I/O profiling information in Healthcheck.
It is important to note that Mistral has been changed to only collect data per mount point, rather than by arbitrary path and no longer combines all the data under /, rather reporting only operations for that mount point. As a result we would recommend updating your contract – the sample kitchen sink contract is a good place to start.
This release also includes numerous other improvements and bug fixes; you can read the full list of changes below:
- Breeze User Manual 2.13.4
- Mistral User Manual 2.13.4
- The following manual has detailed information on how to trace applications using Breeze HPC and Breeze TraceOnly. This is a reference for those using Breeze HPC as well as those who don’t have a licence for Breeze HPC, but want to trace something for someone working remotely such as a Field Application Engineer.Breeze TraceOnly User Manual 2.13.4
- Breeze user guide for field application engineers and their customers – Breeze FAE user guide
- Breeze Dockerfile Generator user manual 2.13.4
- Breeze Installation Guide